City Lands Development Company, LLC ::
Assembles Urban In-Fill Subdivisions in Cincinnati,
Judith A. Lewis, Principal
City Lands Development Company produces new urban in-fill subdivisions for 3rd party build-out by:
- assembling land
- enhancing zoning
- re-tooling infrastructure
- processing public funding
- brokering site work
Its majority partner, Judith Lewis, has led a series of firsts in the Cincinnati area:
- Market rate inner city rentals – “The Vine Yard” in Corryville – (26) townhouse reconstructions – featured in Cincinnati Magazine pioneered private capital investment in urban redevelopment (1st use of steel studs in residential construction in Cincinnati).
- High density zoning initiatives – S.H.O. I in Corryville – featured in Professional Builder; S.H.O. IV in Tusculum – featured in Enquirer, this Special Housing Overlay zoning allowed “anything goes” for setbacks.
- In-fill new homes for sale – “Lumenera” in Corryville; “Mews on Walworth” in Tusculum. These small mini mansions heralded industry in-fill activity soon to follow. These narrow lot homes excelled in design and materials’ creativity, separately featured in Enquirer.
- CiTiRama Show entries as only female builder – “Gemini I and II” in Betts Longworth; “The Betts” in Betts Longworth – 1st use in City of Cincinnati of pre-fab foundations. These homes forecast the emerging “urban lifestyle” era. Gemini I and II featured in Builder/Architect.
- LEED-ND Pilot Program as the 1st and only City of Cincinnati project – “The Arbors” is 1 of 238 such projects nationwide and is 1 of 60 in LEED-ND’s Focus Group. This green infrastructure site is in Pleasant Ridge, ½ mile from the new LEED-registered P.R. Montessori School.
City Lands is now exclusively focused on land development. By infusing USGBC rating standards into real estate investment, cities can garner population and tax revenue growth. City Lands Development promotes green initiative projects in recognition of 1) natural resource imperatives, 2) consumer demand trends, 3) public sector support and financing, and 4) project branding identity.
The Arbors planned subdivision is to platform construction of pervious pavement and bio retention elements in public right-of-ways. These forefront development measures require cross-jurisdictional collaboration among public agencies and the clear reliance on competent construction delivery. City Lands' "mission" is to partner that private sector leadership through construction management industry leaders.
] [ About
City Lands ]
[ The Arbors Project
For Sale ]
last site update was on
30-Aug-2015 2:12 PM
Lands Development Company, LLC® is a privately
held entity dedicated to site and home development
in Cincinnati, Ohio USA. CityLands.Info optimized
for viewing at 800 x 600 16 bit resolution.
©2003 - 2015 by Judith A. Lewis and City Lands Development
For questions or comments, please send email by clicking